Merchant Sales / Product Manager
Business development team is in charge of developing business opportunities. The main goal is to generate more revenue for LINE Pay. BD team will need to develop new merchants acceptance and build long-term relationships with merchants. This includes sales pitches, contract negotiation, business strategy planning and financial analysis.
- Develop and execute merchant acquisition process for LINE Pay to achieve assigned KPI for merchant number and transaction volume.
- Develop and manage device product , including product management, strategy plan, acquisition plan and function improvement.
- Communicate and co-work constantly with HQ for product development queries by conference call and emails.
- Communicate constantly with prospect merchants in person or phone and emails to speed up merchant expansion.
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of LINE Pay’s direction, brand, and products.
- Responsible for merchant negotiation, including service fee, billing process, co-marketing execution etc.
- Responsible for merchant maintenance, work process build up and management.
- 5 years+ of experience in merchant sales, account management, or similar client-facing role at credit card companies, banks, POS vendor, group buying or food delivery companies etc. Or 2 years+ of experience in product management skill.
- Proven track record to achieve assigned merchant/ revenue goals.
- Previous experience and/or strong interest in outbound sales and prospecting.
- Thrive in a fast paced and unstructured environment; work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passion for LINE Pay products and financial technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Good commend in English.