Consumer Products & Partnerships Assistant Manager / Manager (LINE MELODY)
Team: Consumer Products
As part of our mission in “Closing the Distance”, LINE aims to enable the richest of life for our users in every moment. Consumers have always been placed at our heart when designing the services.
LINE Consumer services look into the horizon of contents in music, entertainment, and arts to find the perfect blend with technology we have. LINE Melody and LINE Horo are just some examples of such blend originally founded in Thailand from local insights.
We are looking for a young, energetic, result-oriented member to join the team responsible for LINE MELODY. You will have the opportunity to drive the business and experience a working environment akin to a start-up.
- Coordinate local product design and development from concept to market release
- Collaborate with global and local technology team to ensure the best-in-class products and services are delivered to our consumers
- Establish strategic partnerships and create meaningful relationships with content partners mainly but not limited to entertainment industries (e.g., music, broadcasting, content licensors, etc.) to support existing and new consumer products
- Apply creativity and interpret customer insights into LINE consumer products with content partners
- Execute music content management, organize music library in the online store to facilitate customer purchasing experience
- Collaborate with content partners to promote content and product awareness
- Create music-related marketing contents to capture existing, happening trends to ultimately drive conversions to product sales
- Track business and product performance, and interpret its insights for mutual collaboration with stakeholders
- Create necessary business and marketing reports to relevant parties
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication Arts, or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in consumer product management, partnership management, business development, marketing, or other related areas
- Proven experience in and passion with music industry or products
- Understanding of the Thai market, passion to capture Thai consumer trends, and ability to apply those into product and marketing tactics execution
- Excellent cross-functional project management, problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, result-oriented, and deal effectively within a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication in both Thai and English
- Experience working with content partners from entertainment, media and creative industries
- Prior experience in managing a brand’s social media
- Japanese or Korean professional communication skills
- Experience in content business regardless of genres
Background related to technology is a plus.
- Consumer product intuition
You act as representing the interests of our consumers, and you deeply understand how to create engaging experiences with them.
- Cross-functional capability
You will be coordinating with teams from across the company (engineering, design, marketing, etc.). To ensure effective collaboration, you can communicate and translate requirements and priorities among supporting teams.
- Hands-on execution
We have a hands-on start-up work culture. As one of team member, you would work from basic operation tasks to small/medium projects.
- Analytical vigor
You love working with data to gain insights.
- Growth mindset
You share our passion and are driven by growth mindset to create impacts for people.
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok