UI Design - LINE TODAY
We are recruiting talented designers who will be in charge of designing the Global LINE News (LINE TODAY), the content curation service, and aim to deliver valuable content that enriches people's everyday life.
As a UI designer, your goal will be to create attractive, innovative, and intuitive experiences that span the entire user journey. You will be involved in various stages of LINE TODAY, and collaborate with planners, developers, and stakeholders to build the best user experience for our users and meet the business goal.
At LINE, our mission is "Closing the Distance," so we bring information, services, and people together. Our journey of "Life on LINE" will continue, and we will meet all needs of the infrastructure of users' life.
Join us if you want to enjoy challenging, learning, and growing together through building a global content platform that enriches people's life.
- Support LINE TODAY's overall design tasks of 4 regions(TW, TH, ID, and HK).
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering, and present your design ideas to smooth the communication to meet the product goals.
- Define visual design style with a great sense of aesthetic and strong visual storyteller.
- Conduct the studies of the competitors, user research, and design trends to support your design decisions.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards in the design system.
- Align the problems and design solutions with designers and stakeholders that are planners, researchers, engineers, and business teams.
- Partner with developers and researchers to validate the feasibility of designs.
- Coordinate with the HQ design teams and the engineering team to deliver a highly polished product and apply the LINE design system to meet the LINE style.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Design, Fine Arts, related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- More than 3 years of experience designing for the web(Mobile and desktop) and/or mobile applications with aesthetic and extensive visual styles.
- Good at using design tools(Figma, Protopie, etc.) to create design documents, high-fidelity mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Highly skilled in design and able to express in detail from concept to execution.
- Open-minded and good cross-functional communication skills with the ability to collaborate and embrace feedback from others to improve your designs and process.
- Taking into account the diverse and rapid changes in market demand, it is necessary to focus on efficiency, a high degree of self-discipline, and the ability to spontaneously work with the team.
- Speak business English for communication and meetings.
- Experience designing content portals, media platforms, or large-scale products with multi-languages would be a big plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process would be a plus.
* Please must apply with your resume and portfolio.