Machine Learning Engineer - LINE TODAY
We are looking for a savvy ML Engineer with technical backgrounds in ML system development. The hire will be responsible for developing and optimizing our ML applications, as well as optimizing data flow and build ML applications. If you want to join a world-class data team, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Develop ML models or data science prototypes analyze based on huge historical data to make predictions and recommendations
- Perform data analysis, and interpret test results and extract insight for promoting service growth
- Design and implement ML systems and pipeline
- Collaborate with different stakeholders like software developers, product managers, business owners for data-related projects
- Passions for solving the world’s toughest problems, and abilities to solve them.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields
- At least 3+ years experiences of applied ML modeling and system implementation (e.g. MLOps, ML data pipeline)
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, data modeling, data analytics (e.g. R, SQL, Tableau, Numpy, Scipy, Jupyter Notebook, Keras, TensorFlow, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Presto, scikit-learn, pandas)
- Great communication skills and ability to explain findings in simple language
- Extensive knowledge of one of the ML domains like NLP, CV, and its recent works like BERT, Transformer, VGG net
- Extensive knowledge on recommendation systems
- Experience on involving whole data life cycle, from kpi definition, data collection, to online model monitoring