We are looking for a communication professional with a passion for content and storytelling. We are a lean but agile team of communicationists that love telling the stories of LINE’s services and brand, vision and mission.
As a member of the Communications team, you will help communicate with reporters, influencers, users and external stakeholders and execute communications campaigns based on understanding of reporters’ interests. You must be brave to try new ways of running campaigns or hosting events and enjoy the challenges that will inevitably occur during your adventurous exploration. LINE is a fast-paced environment where everyday is a different day. You need to work intensely and be focused, and to find comprehensive solutions, you need to be a team player and collaborate harmoniously with cross-function teams.
- Reputation and risk management. Stay alert on sensitive issues, define company stance and take quick actions to communicate issues and crisis, internally and externally.
- Corporate band management. Engage with users of younger generation with strategic communications approach.
- Develop and create digital contents for social media, blogs, websites, newsletters, press releases and any other distribution channels.
- Build strong relationship with key reporters, influencers and external stakeholders. Maintain ongoing dialogue with the media to drive conversation on services and strategic businesses.
- Develop and execute annual corporate events.
- Support HQ on day-to-day reporting and inquiries, special projects, and events.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-10 years of relevant communications work experience.
- Experience in corporate sustainabilities or ESG projects is a plus.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently.
- Able to quickly learn about LINE family services, the traditional media and digital media environment, and various vertical industries where LINE operates businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Skilled at building relationships with cross-function teams, and ability to work well across teams, functions, and levels.
- Perfect details - good attention to detail and organization skills.