UX Researcher- EC
At LINE, our mission is to bring people, information and services closer together. Our journey to evolve into a Smart Portal will continue, as we will meet all needs that our users face in a constantly changing mobile universe.
As a UX Researcher, you will be involved in various stages of our E-commerce Service, and collaborate with different teams to bring the insights to the service.
We are looking for UX Researcher who will be in charge of the E-Commerce platform - one of the biggest services in LINE Taiwan - who takes pride in being the advocate for user-centered design, learning, and growing together in building a platform that connects people's relationships more closely at LINE.
- Develop research process and tools to gather user feedbacks.
- Partner with other researchers, as well as cross-functionally with product designer, planning and business teams to drive and execute both research discovery and evaluative research across E-commerce service.
- Explore data that helps service and stakeholders determine the future of E-commerce service.
- Planning logistics for user research, including recruiting and interview arrangement.
- Deliver research report, user persona, user journey, and user behavior patterns.
- Those who have more than 4 years of experience in user research.
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or a related field.
- Experience with qualitative research methods: in-depth user interview, usability testing, focus group, etc.
- Solid understanding of the design process and how research is appropriately integrated at each stage.
- Skill and knowledge in data analytics, data visualization and using data analytics to inform your hypotheses.
- Fluent in English.
* Please must apply with your resume and portfolio.