Technical Project Manager
BangkokLINE Company ThailandEngineeringTech ManagementFull-time
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom line impact
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology, facilitate scrum ceremonies, assess and help the scrum team to achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Work with product managers in discovering the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches and developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for customers that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Work with a product’s various Technical Project Managers and Engineering team to ensure that status is properly reported and mechanisms are in place to report and escalate dependencies between teams
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Work closely with Engineers to develop the best technical design and support the team in making appropriate trade-offs to optimise time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Clear and concise communication, both verbally and in writing, with all stakeholders on status, risks and required mitigations to maintain project commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 5+ years of Software Development experience; 3+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams using Agile development best practice (PMP, PMI-ACP is a plus)
- Solid software development background including design patterns, highly scalable applications, continuous integration and delivery
- Familiarity with Atlassian products, including Jira and Confluence
- Ability to solve complex problems through research and data analysis. SQL is required, Python is a plus.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
LINE Head Office, Gaysorn Village, Bangkok