Customer Care Supervisor
TaipeiLINE TaiwanCorporateCustomer SupportFull-time
TW Customer Care team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for our users. Not only resolving users’ issues and inquiries but also aiming to provide a wow experience to all LINE users.
- In charge of customer support for all E-Commerce services
- Customer care team routine operation including escalated inquiries handling, issue reporting, outsourcing management, quality assurance, chat bot building, etc.
- Analyze customer satisfaction score (CSAT), inquiries, VOC (voice of customer),and more to provide comprehensible and actionable plans to optimize our operation
- Communicate with various teams to maintain service quality
- Maintain multiple contact channels including email, chat bot, chat support
- Minimum 3 year of work experience. E-commerce and customer support related experience is must.
- Data analysis and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin & English (TOEIC 650 is required)
- Project management skills, good at identifying and solving problems quickly
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail under pressure
- Embrace quick-paced work environment and challenges
- Patient, detail-oriented, positive, and motivated is a must