We are looking for Tech Lead handling day to day product delivery activities as an end to end driver for the success of the completion of project and tasks. Meanwhile lead and coach engineering task force to develop product features and maintain services. If you want to join a world-class development team of LINE, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
As a hands-on contributor and technical leader, project manager for your engineering team, you can expect to:
Lead and facilitate the work of your engineering team to deliver high quality software.
Responsible for, Contribute to high level architecture and design.
Foster sound engineering practices and uphold high standards.
Be responsible for the overall performance of your engineering team while also mentoring other engineers on your team.
Employ various development technologies and process methodologies to implement or support the following with regard to product development and projects. You will be managing various products /projects, and working with multiple teams/divisions.
- Launching, driving and completing system design, software architecture and product development.
- Define and/or clarify necessary processes and implementing continuous improvements.
- Providing status visualization, task management and regular reporting.
- Discovering, managing, and resolving issues.
- Designing and facilitating meetings and communication.
For small project team, you might have to take care of project management, share the responsibility with product manager.
- More than 5 years experience in front-end and server-side development of a web application or building and managing infrastructures.
- Multiple experiences with project management from launch to conclusion, or leading the implementation and driving of Agile development process.
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas accurately and clearly to all level of audiences.
- Self-driven with a focus on results.
- Much experience with Kotlin/Java and Sprint Boot
- Fluent in English. Speaking in Japanese or Korean will be a plus
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with delivering projects through either or both Waterfall model and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, CI/CD - Familiar with Scrum
- Experience designing, developing and abstracting user interface elements and classes
- Fundamental knowledge of accessibility and usability
- Experience as an Agile Coach.
- Experience as a tech lead with leading a development team from a technology perspective.
- Experience as PMO lead/manager position.
- Experience with managing a product life cycle as a product manager.