Consumer Products & Partnerships Manager
Team: Consumer Business
As part of our mission in “Closing the Distance”, LINE aims to enable the richest of life for our users in every moment. Consumers have always been placed at our heart when designing the services.
LINE Consumer services look into the horizon of contents in music, entertainment, and arts to find the perfect blend with technology we have. LINE Horo is just an example of such blend originally founded in Thailand from local insights.
We are currently expanding our team to further our vision of enriching Thai people’s lives and are looking for like-minded start-up spirits to join us. The person we are looking for will need to truly understand LINE Horo (LINE ดูดวง) product and be able to initiate new services/revenue streams in adjacent to the existing one. You are also expected to cooperate with external partners as well as interrelated teams to expand and develop LINE Horo services.
- Initiate and lead development of key initiatives to drive LINE Horo service and revenue growth
- Identify, develop, and manage strategic partnerships, as well as identify new business opportunities and product synergies with existing and new partners; this includes coordinating with Engineering team and other related parties to streamline and ensure the service can be implemented successfully
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day partner relationships and business operations
- Manage LINE Horo product content brief and key communication to local content design team for each campaign and service line-up
- Track business and product performance, and interpret its insights for further business growth
- Research and identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably in business-related one
- 5+ years of experience in consumer product management, partnership management, business development, marketing, or other related areas
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and demonstrate team spirit
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in Telco or E-commerce industry
- Start-up mindset
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok