Community Growth & Operations Manager (OpenChat)
Department: Content & Services
Team: LINE OpenChat
LINE OpenChat service aims to be a group community where users can share useful information and chat with others who have similar interests ranging from entertainment, relationship, business, education, and other social issues in various aspects. OpenChat inspires people to express themselves and their interests, in alignment with our brand promise “Where everyone has their own place.”
As a Community Growth & Operations Manager of LINE OpenChat, you will be the one who develop, build, and expand the community in potential categories by initiating new projects to drive stickiness and performance, communicating new service features for existing users (both OpenChat Admins and General Users), and tracking/analyzing overall service performance and user behavior to drive the number of Daily Active Users (DAU) to the fullest.
Your primary goal is to grow the community and retain existing users by defining strategic movements from data, improving performance, controlling ROI of retention activities and marketing communications, and interpreting customer insights and behavior into actions to achieve KPIs. In this position, you will be encouraged to drive high growth of performance by closely working with all global and internal teams, as well as the users who are OpenChat admins.
We are looking for a person who has the passion to build this exciting community, is fully equipped with great communication skill and good attitude to learn new things. If you want to be a part of our OpenChat team, join us to build and grow the community together.
Let’s create impact together.
- Oversee communication strategies across all OpenChat touchpoints, including both internal and external communication channels
- Initiate marketing campaigns and activities to promote users’ stickiness on OpenChat
- Grow OpenChat community by designing strategic educational and supporting programs for OpenChat admins
- Oversee community and operational management (e.g., execute marketing activities, monitor user feedback and inquiries, collaborate with stakeholders) to ensure smooth service operation and continuous user experience improvement
- Evaluate service performance and provide actionable plans to achieve service KPIs
- Analyze users’ insights and market trends, then initiate solutions and/or communication plans
- Cooperate with global team members on product improvement and communication planning
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication Arts, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, or Community
- Comprehensive knowledge of various aspects of online community
- Proven experience working with online influencers or celebrities
- Experience in entertainment business, talent agencies, creative agencies, or tech companies is a plus
- Strong public speaking and business presentation skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok