SVC_Video Product Planner for TODAY
In LINE, we put “Users Rule” as the 1st LINER style. To achieve that, we need the person in this role to help cross-functional teams focus on the users and be always data-driven.
The planners in TODAY team will work with the team to build the best content experience for the global market in a fast-paced working culture.
You will work with developers, designers and researchers to create great products with data-informed decisions. This role is empowered to define, decide and develop the possible solutions for making a great experience for TODAY’s users and advertisers.
- TODAY planner is responsible for product management and development, this particular role will be leading the impactful innovation with required skills in a fast-paced, rapidly changing working culture.
- You have to collaborate with fellow planners, researchers, designers, developers, and international business stakeholders as well as technical teams abroad.
- Define the right problems and validate the possible solutions with the cross-functional team with consideration of user needs, business impact, and technical feasibility in a data-driven manner for clear priorities.
- Develop the product by defining spec and communicating with stakeholders, co-workers, and senior management via influential verbal, written and visual communication to move the product forward.
- Iterate the product by experiment and validating ideas in a data-driven approach.
- 5+ years of experience with internet consumer product management or design experience.
- 2+ years of Video AD, Video on demand or LIVE related product experience.
- Knowledge of one or more of these product development areas: AD product, Scrum development process, UX process, Customer Care, Data analytics/visualization or Experiment design.
- Capability to convert business and user needs into feasible product design with measurable metrics setting to influence internal or external stakeholders without direct authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluent English capability for the international environment. (Japanese or Korean capability is a plus.)
- Please prepare a portfolio to showcase your past working experience without revealing confidential data for interviews.