SVC_Service Planner - EC CDP/CRM
In LINE, we put “Users Rule” as the 1st LINER style. To achieve that, we need the person in this role to help cross-functional teams focus on the users and be always data-driven.
The Planners in LINE Planning team are the key driver of product innovation. The planners in EC team will work with the team to build the best shopping experience for Taiwan market in a fast-paced working culture.
You will work with EC team, insight planners, and researchers to make data-informed decisions.
This role is empowered to define, decide and develop the possible solution for what makes an excellent experience for EC’s users and Partners.
- Service product owner (PO), drive service requirements and business features with Dev/Design to ensure that our solutions become a fit for the needs.
- Collaborate with international teams to create impactful innovations for customer relationship management and customer data platform of E-Commerce products in a fast-paced, rapidly changing working culture.
- Prioritize the product requirements base on well understanding of users needs and biz needs.
- Listen to the Voice Of Customer, identify local market trend and define service strategy.
- Coordination with cross-functional teams among multi-countries.
- Project management and regular service maintenance (Capable of problem-solving)
- Develop the product spec, communicate with stakeholders, co-workers, and senior management via influential verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- 5+ years experience in E-Commerce, CRM, CDP, Membership, DMP, and web-oriented products
- Solid experience of developing product requirements(such as specifications, user flows, etc) and Scrum process.
- Clear understanding of the scrum development process and modern UX research process.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside LINE.
- Innovative and passionate about the internet, mobile and LINE.
- End-to-End working attitude/ability, carry about detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English. Japanese or Korean capable is plus.