Partnerships & Acquisition Marketing Manager (OpenChat)
Department: Content & Services
Team: LINE OpenChat
As part of our mission in “Closing the Distance”, LINE aims to enable the richest of life for our users in every moment. Consumers have always been placed at our heart when designing the services.
OpenChat has become a destination of online community where the riches of information flowing in varieties of interests are beyond imagination. OpenChat is now perceived an outstanding growing online community in Thailand and continues to deliver our brand promise “Where everyone has their own place”.
We are looking for the person who are passionate to build this exciting community and visualize the exciting world of OpenChat for Thai people at scale.
Join us to create an impact!
- Analyze market situation and identify opportunities to grow the number of active users and related service KPIs
- Define prospect segments including potential partners with the practical execution plans to serve business objectives (e.g., partnering with tutoring schools to use OpenChat as a place to connect with students or with hospitals to support COVID-19 patients)
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to achieve business and marketing purposes
- Take responsibilities for all marketing activities from end to end
- Cooperate with Commercial team on monetization initiatives to achieve revenue KPI
- Collaborate across domestic and global cross-functional teams for a synchronization on service direction and execution
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Partnerships or Marketing with comprehensive experience in digital marketing
- Comprehensive understanding of insights analysis process and ability to develop concrete recommendations for management
- Experience in FMCG or Tech/Telco/Digital services with a proven record of successful project management or leadership
- Great problem-solving and business presentation skills
- Great interpersonal, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well in a rapidly changing and fast-pacing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok