As a program manager in LINE Pay, the candidate will be in charge of specific services. This role must plan well in managing and improving platform service. We are looking for an experienced member with passion and excellent communication skills to achieve the team’s goal for quality.
- Maintain the current service and make plans to improve the related platform.
- In charge of the system development life cycle with solid management skills.
- Coordinate and integrate system requirements among stakeholders like local and remote planners/developers.
- Documentation for requirement and program management.
- Ensure understanding alignment across each service-related member, maximizing efficiencies within the project.
- Collaborate closely with project members from different countries, providing constant, consistent, and transparent discussions with all stakeholders and executive officers.
- Prioritize the requirements base on an understanding of user needs and biz needs.
- Support team’s other functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and English is a must.
- Proven experience in web/mobile development.
- Knowledge in modern software delivery, including agile, DevOps, QA, and development workflow.
- Experience with chart methods and project management/system analysis tools, like Gantt Chart, PERT, CRM, Jira, Confluence, Flow Chart, and UML.
- Experience in Payment Gateway Company/ financial product development.