(LINE Friends) Finance_Senior Accounting Specialist
We are looking for a senior accountant who has a strong knowledge of accounting & tax. The role will handle the daily accounting matters of LINE Friends Taiwan. As LINE is a fast-growing company with lots of new services, the member should be able to use his/her experience to work independently to analyze the business model and provide financial suggestions.
Responsible for daily accounting/tax procedures of LINE Friends Taiwan.
* Prepare VAT filing, WHT, and corporate income tax return.
* Monthly closing and managerial reporting
* Quarterly and yearly financial and tax audit procedures (external and internal)
* Other ad hoc tasks from HQ
- Familiar with retailer, IP licensing, and online store operations.
- At least 3+ years of Big 4 CPA firms are preferred.
- Additional accounting relevant experience in a Global Company is a plus.
- English (Fluent) - Ability to communicate with overseas colleagues.
- Open-minded, self-motivation, problem-solving skills, abilities to work remotely under pressure and a fast-paced environment.
- A Team player with positive attitudes toward works and life.
- Good understanding of LINE services, willing to keep learning.