Accounting System Analyst (IFRS&MM)
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Develop and maintain IFRS system, check the correctness of the monthly evaluation (PRCING) data.
- Maintenance MM system, holiday file maintenance, with daily transaction data login and shutdown actions.
- IFRS/MM Control-M Process maintenance and monitoring.
- IFRS/MM demand interview and system specification confirmation.
- Have a basic understanding of derivative financial products (BOND, SECURITIES)
- Bonus points for LOAN and bad debt related experienceith independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good logical thinking and analysis skills, with independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Responsible work attitude, complete the tasks delivered by superiors within the deadline.
- Practical experience in life cycle management of large application systems, including program version control, unit testing, integration testing, and performance measurement.