Stock Affair Specialist
TaipeiLINE Pay TaiwanCorporateSecretary, Corporate AffairsFull-time
We are looking for a board secretary or stock affair specialist. The role will assist in Board's meetings and preparing relevant report. If you’re patient and detailed oriented, and have related experience, look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Responsible for assisting the company's board of directors, functional committees and shareholders' meetings, and related regulations and operations.
- Prepare the annual reports of the shareholders' meeting in both Chinese and English
- Announcements and uploading operations of the MOPS
- Other matters assigned by the supervisor
- Working experience in Taiwan listed company is a plus.
- Experience in preparing the audit committee, board of directors and shareholders' meeting of listed companies is preferred
- Familiar with Company Act, Securities and Exchange Act and regulations related to corporate governance
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent writing and speaking in English are preferred.
- 熟悉Microsoft Office等文書軟體