Application Security Engineer
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Perform security testing(ex. Black box testing/Source Code Review) and vulnerability assessments to identify security strengths and weaknesses.
- Execute vulnerability management process and identify potential security exposures of the business and recommend corrective action.
- Provide recommendations for security issues and vulnerabilities identified during security testing.
- Manage encryption technologies and related security solutions.
- Assist in the development of security architecture and security policies, principles and standards.
- Design, develop, test, and implement effective security solutions for banking system.
- Work with business units to identify security requirements, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments.
- Participate in discussions to formulate new or enhance existing security policies, processes, and standards.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on experience in information and cyber security in financial industry.
- Understanding of secure software development lifecycle.
- Be familiar with both attack and protection best practices in
- Strong understanding of encryption technologies, security solutions and best practices.
- Strong understanding of Web service security and authentication protocols
- Able to conduct in depth research into security issues and products as required
- Be familiar with DevSecOps is plus.
- Business level English communication skill is plus.
- Have security certifications(OSCP/CSSLP/CEH) is plus.