Oracle ERP System Analyst(EBS/GL)
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Planning General Ledger (GL) system process and lending the system package with vendors.
- Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12 ERP account receivable and Payable module (AP) maintenance and data transaction
- Manage Finance data exchange with the interface system (IFRS9/Money Market/Regular reporting).
- GL Control-M Process maintenance and monitoring
- Manage Daily monitoring and accounting irregularities
- Experience and ability in Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Financial accounting related knowledge and process experience.
- Familiar with Oracle, MSSQL and Linux system.
- Good logical thinking and analysis skills, with independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Responsible work attitude, complete the tasks delivered by superiors within the deadline.
- Practical experience in life cycle management of large application systems, including program version control, unit testing, integration testing, and performance measurement.