Senior Platform Engineer
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Designing and managing virtualization environment.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- 3+ year experience proven system engineering.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux/*BSD based environments.
- Experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Apache, Ruby, NGINX, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, JBoss, PHP).
- Experience with cloud/containers orchestrators (e.g., Cloudstack, Openstack, Kubernetes).
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, KVM, Xen, Docker).
- Experience with monitoring systems.