2023 TECH FRESH Summer Class - Data Dev
We are looking for a savvy ML Engineer intern. The hire will join the development and optimization of our ML applications. If you want to join a world-class data team, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Boost LINE service quality by leveraging machine learning techniques and advanced analytics. (e.g., regression, classification, clustering, time series, gradient boosting tree)
- With business requirements, collect logs, extract features, and build machine learning models
- Feature engineering for machine learning
- Prototyping machine learning algorithms for LINE TW services like LINE TODAY, Sticker, LINE Shopping and etc..
- Write effective APIs, e.g. RESTful APIs, gRPC
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of back-end languages (e.g. Java, Python)
- Knowledge of machine learning tools and libraries such as Scikit-learn, R, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe2
How to apply
Your Resume must cover:
1. Basic Personal Information
3. Computer Science related experience(must)
- Please demonstrate your works and achievements if there is any.
- Please clarify the role and responsibility you played if those are teamworks.
- Please show us your side projects on Heroku, GitHub, or your own environment.
4. Self Promotion(< 500 words)(must)
- Feel free to tell us how good you are, eg. potential, attitude, intelligence, etc.
- Job Opening Period: 2023.03.01-2023.03.31
- Interview Period: 2023.03.20-2023.04.28 (First apply, first interview)
- Working Period: 2023.07.01-2024.06.30 (In order to allow TECH FRESH to participate more deeply in the engineering team, please ensure that you can participate in more than 3 days of working time for at least half a year.)
- Please be informed that LINE Taiwan is planning for the hybrid work model; Work From Home is one of the flexible forms of working. After joining LINE journey, LINE Taiwan will share plans for future hybrid working with all employees, including information on how to request hybrid working based on different job functions and security requirements.
- LINE is an equal opportunity employer and follows local labor standards. The compensation is expected to go beyond the local labor standards but may vary depending on your academic background and/or the nature of your employment with LINE.
Learn more about TECH FRESH