2023 TECH FRESH Summer Class - LINE TODAY Content Data Dev
To design and develop innovative machine learning models that enhance our content products and improve user experience. We're looking for individuals who enjoy challenges and are passionate about making a real impact to LINE TODAY.
- Develop ML models, prototypes for recommendation scenario.
- Evaluate model performance and make improvements as needed.
- Communicate results and insights to the team and stakeholders.
- B.S. or M.S in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in machine learning development.
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms, including supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, etc.
- Understanding of natural language processing techniques is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
How to apply
Your Resume must cover:
1. Basic Personal Information
3. Computer Science related experience(must)
- Please demonstrate your works and achievements if there is any.
- Please clarify the role and responsibility you played if those are teamworks.
- Please show us your side projects on Heroku, GitHub, or your own environment.
4. Self Promotion(< 500 words)(must)
- Feel free to tell us how good you are, eg. potential, attitude, intelligence, etc.
- Job Opening Period: 2023.03.01-2023.03.31
- Interview Period: 2023.03.20-2023.04.28 (First apply, first interview)
- Working Period: 2023.07.01-2024.06.30 (In order to allow TECH FRESH to participate more deeply in the engineering team, please ensure that you can participate in more than 3 days of working time for at least half a year.)
- Please be informed that LINE Taiwan is planning for the hybrid work model; Work From Home is one of the flexible forms of working. After joining LINE journey, LINE Taiwan will share plans for future hybrid working with all employees, including information on how to request hybrid working based on different job functions and security requirements.
- LINE is an equal opportunity employer and follows local labor standards. The compensation is expected to go beyond the local labor standards but may vary depending on your academic background and/or the nature of your employment with LINE.
Learn more about TECH FRESH