WEBTOON - Operations
LINE WEBTOON is the home to thousands of creator-owned digital comics loved by millions of readers around the world. First launched in Thailand in 2014, LINE WEBTOON Thailand is committed to finding fresh new talents and producing relatable contents for our local audience.
We are opening a position for a service operations specializing in CRM (Customer Relationship Management). This position will work with our team in Thailand and the global counterpart at WEBTOON HQ in Korea to help LINE WEBTOON become the best digital comic platform in Thailand.
As a service operations for LINE WEBTOON, you will be taking a huge part in ensuring our service run smoothly through data monitoring and CRM. If you are keen to details, this position might be perfect for you!
- Create banners and exciting in-app events for our users to participate in
- Execute copywriting to magnify the charm of webtoon
- Monitor, review, and report readers’ feedback and engagement
- Conduct analysis for in-app events and curate suitable contents for users
- Help strategize and execute marketing efforts for WEBTOON
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on day-to-day business operations
- Assess and comprehend variations in indicators and carry out suitable actions
· Rapidly comprehend the needs of readers, then formulate and implement strategies in response
- Strong affection towards WEBTOON, social trends, and pop culture in general
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or 1+ year of experience in a related field
- Great attention to detail and creative approach in problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within the team as well as seamlessly collaborate with relevant departments
- Proficiency in fundamental work tools (e.g., Excel, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Proficiency in comprehending the flow of data
- Native proficiency in Thai and professional proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate in Korean
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok