VoIP Media Framework Engineer
Our team develops and operates solutions for various call services. LINE provides a platform to enable free calls(1:1 call), group calls(NxN calls) as well as various functions while on the call. VoIP Media Framework is a media streaming/processing module used in a real-time communication like WebRTC/GStreamer within the platform. VoIP Media Framework Engineer integrates modules involving various media processing technology and improves the modules. We are looking for a software engineer who can create flexibile structures with high code scalability.
- Develop/improve/maintain Multimedia Framework of common modules of Free Call/Group Call in LINE
- Develop Tool applying Multimedia Framework
- Develop UnitTest for Multimedia Framework testing
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Programming experience with OOP/C/C++
- Understanding of Asynchronous IO
- Experience in design review and code review in development stage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Korean
- Experience in WebRTC, Gstreamer or other Multimedia Framework
- Passionate about learning new technologies and computer languages
- Our office is located in Palo Alto, CA, but this is a remote position.
How to Apply
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org