LINE FRIENDS – Brand & Partnership Marketing Manager
LINE FRIENDS is a global character brand which originally started from BROWN & FRIENDS, created for use as stickers for the leading mobile messenger app LINE and its 200 million active users worldwide. Taking a step further, the company has emerged as a global content creator by offering diversified content based on its wide array of Intellectual Property (IP), including 'BT21', 'Animation Running Man', 'ROY6' and more.
LINE FRIENDS has continued to win the hearts of millennials and generation Z worldwide through interactive digital communications and differentiated brand experience across multiple retail touchpoints. For more information, please visit www.LINEFRIENDS.com.
- Develop local marketing strategies & campaigns and implement them for LINE FRIENDS in Thailand & Southeast Asia to drive brand awareness and brand growth amongst local consumers
- Manage LINE FRIENDS SNS communications channels in Thailand and Southeast Asia
- Pitch strategic marketing partnerships plans with partners including but not limited to offline/online retailers, game/digital platform partners, etc.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with partners
- Prepare PR & social media plans and collaborate with LINE FRIENDS team and external agencies to execute the plans successfully
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including local LINE FRIENDS team, HQ PR, Marketing, & Creative team, as well as external agencies, in order to ensure success of each campaign
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Brand Marketing, Retail Marketing, Marketing Agency Management, IMC
- Strong interest in characters, IP brands, and brand management
- Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing campaigns
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Creative, result-oriented, and team-player mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Native proficiency in Thai and professional proficiency in English
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok