Product Strategy & Marketing Manager / Senior Manager (LINE TV & LINE TODAY Ads)
Bangkok / ThailandLINE Company ThailandBusinessBusiness Development, Business StrategyFull-timeJan 26, 2021 ~ Until filled
Team: Advertising Business
- Create and execute comprehensive business strategies for LINE Display Advertising solutions focusing on LINE TV and LINE Today Ads with objectives to achieve Revenue and KPI targets assigned
- Identify total opportunities in the market, define right product positioning, propose product features and enhancement that drive competitive edge to the responsible ads platforms
- Oversee commercial partnership and platform integration with 3rd party partners to drive more demand and revenue (e.g. Programmatic SSP, DSP and etc.)
- Set and optimize right pricings and promotion packages that fit various selling channels (direct sales, media agencies, programmatic and etc.), throughout different occasions
- Manage total advertising inventory optimization (e.g. maximize revenue and filled rate)
- Create product marketing collaterals & contents (e.g. professional product presentation slide and narrative for sales pitching, presentation for events, product content on websites and online article platforms)
- Manage marketing events and special projects assigned related to responsible products.
- Support commercial team on strategic client and agencies pitching
- Manage enquiries raised from internal business units, clients and business partners
- Collaborate closely with global engineering team, product planning team and 3rd party partners to ensure feature requests, custom development and integration works are delivered based on timeline planned
- Lead and drive data management platform related projects to boost cross platform targeting efficiency
- Manage ads operation team members and process optimization
- Analyze performance and provide reports to team and management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Engineering or Business
- Minimum 8 years extensive experience in digital advertising & media industry with total understanding of performance ads, branding ads, bidding ads and ads optimization.
- Direct experience in managing advertising products, digital advertising sales or strategic product marketing planning.
- Ability to create impactful story selling and product narrative.
- Understanding of GAM, Programmatic Ad, DMP, Audience Management platform, Ad Exchange, Biddable Ad.
- Strong analytic thinking with proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, data visualization with pivot table and graphs.
- Fast learner, self-driven, highly motivated and full of initiative, genuine curiosity with how things work
- Flexible team player and leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment with ability to contribute at both strategic and tactical levels
- Methodical, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and presentation skill (including public speaking)
- Fluency in Thai and English Language
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok