Strategy & New Business at LINE Indonesia plays vital role in innovating business opportunities as well as transforming ideations into business acumen. As a Growth manager, one is expected to identify LINE's growth opportunities and managing the team's efforts to fill in these opportunity gaps. There several areas of growth development to be explored: feature, use-case, funnel, and segmentation.
- Work with different departments to identify growth opportunities throughout LINE's current and future strategies
- Come up with different ways to seize these opportunities
- Work with the Product engineering, design, and marketing team to implement tests quickly
- Evaluate the results and make adjustments
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- 3-5 years experience in customer and growth focus, have worked on various kind of products or projects with thousands of customers, run survey or research with people who used your products, solid understanding on how to develop a growth funnel.
- Decision maker and able to provide direction
- Data driven, dedicated to utilize any type of data analytics and able to self-serve your own analyses
- Clear communication and logical, comfortable communicating with internal and external partners on challenging issues
- Fresh ideas, interested in solving problems in novel ways, communicate the impact of those ideas and formulate plans to implement them
- Has a specific interest in, passion for financial technology
- Has brought a consumer product to mass markets