LINE FRIENDS – Licensing Support
About LINE FRIENDS
LINE FRIENDS is a global character brand which originally started from BROWN & FRIENDS, created for use as stickers for the leading mobile messenger app LINE and its 200 million active users worldwide. Taking a step further, the company has emerged as a global content creator by offering diversified content based on its wide array of Intellectual Property (IP), including 'BT21', 'Animation Running Man', 'ROY6' and more.
LINE FRIENDS has continued to win the hearts of millennials and generation Z worldwide through interactive digital communications and differentiated brand experience across multiple retail touchpoints. For more information, please visit www.LINEFRIENDS.com.
We are looking for LINE FRIENDS lovers who have the passion for LINE FRIENDS characters; BROWN & FRIENDS and BT21. This person will help supporting LINE FRIENDS business in Thailand and Southeast Asia by coordinating with LINE FRIENDS HQ Creative and Marketing Team to ensure licensees produce licensed products and marketing material with approved design and within launch period as planned.
- Understand LINE FRIENDS brand assurance and product approval process
- Release on-boarding decks & style guides and set up kick-off calls with licensees to present brand guidelines and system guideline to licensees
- Act as MyMediabox System Admin for SEA licensees and monitor each licensee’s product design progress in each step to ensure product development is finished as planned
- Coordinate with LINE FRIENDS Korea Product Development Team and licensees on product design approval and sample approval in Korean language
- Actively support licensees if there’s any queries on the design and production
- Actively monitor licensee’s production plan against design submission and notify the team when there are delays from the plan
- Ensure all licensed products in the market are approved by LINE FRIENDS Creative Team
- Review and coordinate with Marketing Team in Korea and licensees on licensees’ marketing & communication plan
- Prepare internal reports (e.g., product approval tracking report, competitor report and infringement report)
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (business background is a plus)
- 1-3 years working experience in any related field
- Ability to handle licensee calls and solve repeated inquiries & problems
- Interest in retail business or product design is a plus
- Detailed, result-oriented, and service-minded mindset, with the ability to think creatively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Professional proficiency in Thai & Korean (verbal and written) and intermediate proficiency in English
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok