E-Commerce – Business Development & Partnerships Manager
Team: Business Development & Partnerships
As a Business Development & Partnerships Manager of LINE E-Commerce Team, you will be reporting to the Lead of the Business Development & Partnerships and working to identify potential incremental growth projects with potential partners to find synergy and create value for all parties, leveraging LINE’s new multiple e-commerce services. You may also be in charge of managing and nurturing ongoing projects and clients to create value for all parties.
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated services that best solve our local user needs while leveraging and working with global teams and technologies.
As you will be part of the founding team, your primary goal is to acquire and retain users by bridging the gaps between our value proposition, users’ understanding, and feedback from behavioral data, being flexible with strategies based on the shifting user needs. We are only interested in working with pioneers that want to make a difference and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and analyzing new services at a nationwide scale.
- Engage and work with existing and potential e-commerce partners to help them get the most value out of LINE E-Commerce services such as LINE SHOPPING, MyShop, and LINE GIFTSHOP
- Constantly identify and design key initiatives and new opportunities to create incremental growth and deliver desired business outcome (e.g., revenue, GMV, active sellers, etc.)
- Liaise internally and externally across multiple teams to deliver the projects
- Identify, adapt, and try new acquisition channels and partnerships with other entities
- Take ownership and manage assigned projects to make them happen as planned
- Monitor and analyze all projects performance in order to implement appropriate action plans and ensure business target delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- 5+ years of work experience in Business Development, Project Management, Partnership, Sales, or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in Retail, E-commerce or Social Commerce
- Experience in developing business models, forecasting ROI
- Experience in Project Management and working cross-functionally
- Knowledge / interest in global e-commerce / social platforms and services
- Clear communicator, effective negotiator, with the ability to identify others’ needs
- Resulted-oriented team player
- Enjoy connecting with people both inside and outside of a physical office
- Enjoy working as a team
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok