Service Planner - Global Content Platform
Taipei / TaiwanLINE TaiwanProduct PlanningService PlanningFull-timeFeb 24, 2021 ~ Until filled
Being a service planner (aka Product Manager) of GCP (Global Content Platform).
- Service product owner (PO), responsible for product development and work with Dev/Design/Biz teams.
- Identify local market trend and define service strategy.
- Develop service requirements specification with well understanding of local customer needs
- Coordination with cross-functional teams among multi-countries.
- Project management and service maintenance (problem-solving).
- Prioritize the product requirements base on well understanding of users needs and biz needs.
- 5+ years experience with internet technology service planning and operation.
- Solid experience of developing product requirements(such as specifications, user flows, etc) and Scrum process.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside LINE.
- Innovative and passionate about the Internet, mobile and LINE.
- End-to-End working attitude/ability.
- Good understanding about LINE features, relating family services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English. Japanese or Korean capable is plus.
LINERs we are looking for:
- Users Rule
- Perfect Details
- Always Data-driven
- Build Lean and Exceptional Teams
- Open Communication, Vertical Decision-making
- Keep in Sync, Aiming for the Same Goal
- 1% Problem-finding, 99% Solution-making