Public Affairs Professional
Work as public policy professional under Corporate Affairs Team representing for LINE Taiwan (and its subsidiaries) , able to oversee the risks faced by the Company, good at communications with agility in a highly-challenging international corporation.
- Provide comprehensive legal assessment and policy recommendation on on-going, industry-related legislature and administrative rules.
- Analyze potential impacts of on-going legislature on company operations, coordinate with internal clients and develop proper messages to external stakeholders.
- Provide legal and/or compliance advice and counsel on LINE’s current/or new services and businesses. Study, review or propose related regulatory and supervisory legal framework locally and globally which may impact the business.
- Gather and provide intelligence and/or insight on the motivation and objective of industry-related policy from the administration or the legislature.
- Review existing and on-going internal policies, which would impact LINE Taiwan Limited but owned by LINE Corp or other LINE group affiliates, and provide comprehensive legal assessment to minimize potential risks.
- From legal or politics perspective, promptly provide and/or review reactive statement on corporate affairs, government regulatory matters and other ad hoc issues which are relevant to the business assigned by the Head of Corporate Affairs.
- Represent company to attend meetings/consultations/press conferences when assigned by the Head of Corporate Affairs.
- Other Ad-hoc or misc internal procedures or new-tasked assignments based on the Company’s business needs.
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese as well as English. Japanese/Korean is a plus.
- Experience in top-notch law firms with Taiwan Bar or ex government officials or ex Legislative Aides will be considered favorably.
- Familiarity and strong interests in Taiwan politics or international politics. Outspoken with senses of ownership and accountability. Can work independently but also can be a team player.
- Solid understanding of Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Corporate Law and Antitrust Law is required. Expertise on Financial Crime Law and Telecom Law is a plus.
- Enthusiasm in cutting-edge technology and working at a fast-paced, diverse, multi-cultural environment.