E-Commerce – Growth Manager / Senior Manager
Team: Growth & Strategy
As a Growth Manager in E-Commerce Growth & Strategy Team, your mission is to identify revenue opportunity through platform usability. You will explore and experiment on model-market-product fit framework to ensure the revenue growth also propels the platform growth and vice versa. You will be in a very unique and challenging position to not only initiative but also create opportunities from ideation to end results, working with internal/external counterparties.
At LINE E-Commerce Team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated services that best solve our local user needs while leveraging and working with global teams and technologies.
As you will be part of the founding team, our primary goal is to scale the platform by bridging the gaps between our value proposition, users’ understanding, and feedback from behavioral data, being flexible with strategies based on the shifting user needs. Therefore, you will be in a very challenging yet rewarding position to build long-term sustainable revenue models without slowing down user acquisition. We are only interested in working with pioneers who want to make a difference and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and analyzing new services at a nationwide scale.
- Own revenue strategy, target and related OKR
- Identify and initiate unique revenue opportunities scalable through platform growth
- Build framework and business model to validate and prioritize the opportunities
- Engage and work with existing and potential partners to nurture and develop revenue growth opportunities
- Act as a project champion working with Product, Marketing, Merchandising and other teams at LINE to turn opportunities to outcomes
- Monitor and analyze all projects performance to iterate and optimize them
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related fields
- 5+ years of work experience in Growth, Business Development, Management Consulting (with hands-on attitude), Project Management, or related fields
- Proven experience building and driving revenue projects in a cross-functional environment with successful track records
- Excellent skills and experience in developing business model and forecasting ROIC
- Eagerness to work with the product team to develop usability and roll out to users in the real world
- Result-oriented mindset (not taking “No” for an answer, but know how to communicate and manage relationship with all stakeholders)
- Ability to drive results with minimal guidance
- 2+ years of experience in E-Commerce, Social Commerce or Retail
- Full-funnel experience
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok