Channel Planning Manager (UX Designer)
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Partner with product owners, designers and cross-functional teams (IT, Marketing, Call Center, Operation, Legal team, etc.) to bring a user-centered perspective to the creation of LINE Bank products.
- Take ideas, concepts, and translate them into WOW designs for IOS/Android mobile Apps and RWD website that effectively meet the needs of internal stakeholders, partners and most of all the users.
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups or prototypes around user needs and product specifications.
- Influence product, design, and executives through storytelling and analytics.
- With experience using design research methods to uncover user insights. Conduct user research and usability testing across multiple teams and organizations.
- 5+ years in related professional work.
- Master’s Degree in one of the following; Digital Design/Media,Computer Science, Human Factors, or relevant subject.
- Expert in user-centered design methodologies and rapid ideation process.
- Thorough knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in mobile, web and native solution design. In-depth familiarity with the latest trends in Mobile app user experience.
- Be able to stand by your designs and provide solid rationale to backup your decision. -Data-driven design mindset. Have practical experience and knowledge for user growth, data tracking and user behavior analysis.
- Able to work independently, but is also a team player with a sense of team spirit. With ability to build external and internal relationships and partnerships.
- Samples of work or portfolio to demonstrate your ability is required for interview.
- With financial services industry experience is a plus.