Product Design - E-Commerce
At LINE, our mission is to bring people, information and services closer together. Our journey to evolve into a Smart Portal will continue, as we will meet all needs that our users face in a constantly changing mobile universe.
As a Product Designer that takes care of UI & UX, you will be involved in various stages of our products/services, and collaborate with different teams to bring the best experience possible to our users. Your goal will be to create beautiful, intuitive, and user-centric experiences that span the entire customer’s journey.
We are looking for designers who will be in charge of designing the E-Commerce platform UI - one of the biggest services in LINE Taiwan - who can enjoy challenging, learning, and growing together in building a platform that connects people's relationships more closely at LINE.
- Partner with other designers, as well as cross-functionally with research, engineering and business teams to identify problems and solutions
- Create wireframes, flows, visual UI and prototypes
- Coordinate with local and HQ design team to deliver global standard of design
- Perform sketching and ideation, as well as clearly articulate concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Provide thorough attention to detail from wireframe to high-fi stage
- Maintain good communication with other teams by giving and soliciting constant feedback
- Those who have more than 3 years of experience in Mobile UI Design / Product Design
- Those who have a high degree of understanding of Android, iOS, and web working environments
- Those who have a good understanding of the overall interaction between the user and the interface
- Those who are able to express in detail the elegant and aesthetic interface
- Those who can capture business needs in products
- Good cross-functional communication skills with the ability to collaborate with others and receive feedback.
- Those who are good at using tools for design (Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, etc.)
- Those who have no reason for disqualification for overseas business trips
- Those who can conduct business in a foreign language (English)
- Those who have experience in creating common UI/UX design guidelines
*A portfolio demonstrating designs for complex systems across multiple platforms is required when applying for this position.
* LINE購物文章: https://linecorp.com/zh-hant/pr/news/zh-hant/2020/3304
LINERs we are looking for:
- Users Rule
- Perfect Details
- Build Lean and Exceptional Teams
- Open Communication
- Vertical Decision-making
- 1% Problem-finding, 99% Solution-making