User Experience Designer
Department: Product Design
At LINE, our mission is to bring people, information and services closer together. Our journey to evolve into a Smart Portal will continue, as we will meet all needs that our users face in a constantly changing mobile universe.
As a User Experience Designer, you will be involved in various stages of our products/services and collaborate with different teams to bring the best experience possible to our users. Your goal will be to create intuitive and engaging experience that spans the entire customer’s journey.
- Work cross-functionally with Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Product Owners and Business teams throughout the design process
- Contribute to strategic thinking and product direction to identify opportunities, define product goals, and tackle problems based on the impact on people and LINE
- Coordinate with local and HQ's design teams to deliver a global standard of user experience
- Conduct interviews, researches, and usability tests
- Perform sketching and ideation, as well as clearly articulate concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Create user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes, as well as prototypes of different levels of fidelity
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders to support an inclusive design process if needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction, any related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer at in-house teams or digital agencies
- Experience delivering end-to-end experience across multiple projects and platforms
- Experience collaborating closely with Product Owners to explore and define product opportunities
- Experience with different UX processes, and research methods, both qualitative and quantitative
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Proficiency with software such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Protopie, Miro, etc.
- Good cross-functional communication skills with the ability to collaborate with others and receive feedback
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
*A portfolio showcasing your end-to-end design process across multiple platforms is required when applying for this position.
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok