Consumer Products & Partnerships Team Lead
Team: Consumer Partnerships
As part of our mission in “Closing the Distance”, LINE aims to enable the richest of life for our users in every moment. Consumer has always been placed at our heart when designing the services.
LINE Consumer services looks into horizon of contents in music, sports, entertainment, and arts to find the perfect blend with technology we have. LINE Melody and LINE Horo are just some examples of such blend originally founded in Thailand from local insights.
We are currently expanding our team to further our vision of enriching Thai people’s life, and are looking for like-minded start-up spirits to join us.
- Take charge of local product design and development of concept to market release
- Collaborate and manage with global and local technology team to ensure the best in class products and services for our consumers
- Establish strategic partnerships with partners from various industries (e.g., music, broadcasting, football club, content licensor, animation house, etc.) to support existing and new consumer products
- Apply creativity and interpret customer insights into LINE consumer products with content partners
- Orchestrate members in the team; coach and drive the team to reach goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s in computer, technology, or any related field
- 5+ years of experience in consumer product management, partnership management, business development, marketing or other related areas
- Experience in working with content partners from entertainment, media and creative industries is highly preferred
- Proficiency in English communication, both written and verbal
- Japanese or Korean professional communication skills is a plus
- Experience in content business regardless of genres
Background related to technology is a plus.
- Consumer product intuition
You will be the key decision-maker representing the interests of our consumers, and you deeply understand how to create engaging experiences with them.
- Cross-functional leadership capability
You will be leading teams from across the company (engineering, design, marketing, etc.). To ensure effective collaboration, you can communicate and translate requirements and priorities between business and technical audiences.
- Hands-on execution
We have a hands-on start-up work culture. As one of our product leaders, you can write specs and work closely with engineers to ensure product delivery.
- Analytical vigor
You love working with data to gain insights.
- Growth mindset
You share our passion and are driven by growth mindset to create impacts for people.
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok