SME Partnerships & Campaign Assistant Manager / Manager
You will be a part of SME Team to drive the growth of SME’s CRM program called “LINE Family Club” (LFC) in all aspects such as platform, branding, and privilege partners in order to retain and grow SME business users to continually use LINE business solution platform.
- Develop CRM strategic planning including both CRM platform and overall CRM business perspective to grow the number of LINE Family Club members
- Develop market understanding and identify users’ needs in terms of privilege program that would be of value to target users by conducting research and analysis both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Initiate, negotiate, and onboard a variety of privilege partners to attract existing/potential SME users within a given budget
- Develop go-to-market communication plans to drive, manage, and validate each privilege campaign to ensure engagement and redemption rate have been achieved as planned
- Initiate and operate privilege content management via internal media such as LINE Family Club Official Account, LINE for Business Official Account, etc.
- Track and analyze campaign performance as well as develop proactive improvement plans
- Lead, plan, and execute any event for SME
- Simplify CRM platform for better user journey in all aspect such as searching for privileges, privilege redemption, etc.
- Collaborate closely with internal team such as marketing & communications, advertising business, engineering, and others cross-functional teams to ensure the plans are well-executed and delivered within the timeline
- 3-8 years of experience in Marketing, CRM, Business Development & Partnership, E-commerce, or any related field
- Deep interest in CRM, digital ecosystem, technology and business innovations, and eagerness to continuously learn
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies and implement tactics that deliver team results
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to speak in public as a spokesperson and keep good relations with stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (especially pivot tables) and skills in creating complex project plan and analysis.
- Fluency in spoken and written Thai & English.
- Previous background in CRM
- Passionate with high sense of ownership to deliver the success of project on hands
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build consensus, as well as effective project management expertise
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, data-driven aptitude, and the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical, well-organized, detail-oriented aptitude
- Flexible team player who possess self-initiative, leadership skill, and can-do attitude
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok