EC Data Analyst
The primary role of the Data Analysis / BI Developer is to develop high-quality and decent data solutions built on Tableau/Oasis/DataStudio that meet internal customer requirements, and support the whole EC to meet business goal and explore new opportunities. Technical abilities includes: Tableau (workbook & dashboard construction, authority management, data source management), ETL (SQL), Business Intelligence (BI) best practices, and system testing support. The role is a mix of project-based Analyst work(20%), Dashboard and BI Development(60%) and internal customer facing interaction(20%).
- Support Customer Analytics - understand customer business needs and help define requirements for reporting solutions and design appropriate data solution.
- Data visualization - Design Tableau dashboards to support business requirements.
- Support the maintenance of existent dashboards based on product adjustment.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports, dashboards, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Provide training to customers on the use of Tableau/Oasis Dashboards.
- Create project / workbook documentation.
- Knowledge of Python or R a plus, but not necessary.
- CSIE background is preferred.
- Capable of problem-solving.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term projects.
- Ability with coding skills, python is a plus.
- Experience in implementing API and web crawlers is preferred.
- Very understanding of the logic of how Google Analytics, Firebase works is required.