WEBTOON - Social Media & Community Operations
About the Team
LINE WEBTOON is the home to thousands creator-owned digital comic loved by millions of readers around the world. First launched in Indonesia in 2015, LINE WEBTOON Indonesia is committed to find fresh new talents and producing relatable contents for our local audience.
About the Job: Social Media & Community Operations
LINE WEBTOON is opening a position for social media community operations. This position will work with our team in Indonesia and global counterpart in WEBTOON HQ in Korea, to help LINE WEBTOON become the best digital comic platform in Indonesia.
In this position, you will be able to get in touch with enthusiastic LINE WEBTOON fans all over Indonesia. Gen Z and Millennials made up 95% of our user. They value innovation, community, and genuine contents above all else. If you enjoy creating engaging contents and always keeping up with current trends, this position is perfect for you!
- Manage WEBTOON’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube community channel, and check up on LINE OpenChat communities as well
- Develop contents suitable for each social media channel and execute the plan to engage WEBTOON’s social media communities
- Identify and report content trends on each social media channel
- Monitor and report user feedback on social media channels, Google Play, AppStore, and customer care inbox
- Strong affection towards WEBTOON, social trends, and pop culture in general
- Bachelor Degree in any field and 1+ year of experience on managing SNS & social media communities
- Knowledge of various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube
- Ability to stay alert of social trends currently loved by our core users
- Excellent communication skills, especially for interacting with the users
- Excellent command of written and verbal Indonesian. English proficiency is a plus
- A portfolio showcasing your previous management of SNS channels is required when applying to this position
- Has good skill in image or video processing software to support content creation