EC_Strategy & Business Development Director
Taipei / TaiwanLINE TaiwanBusinessSalesFull-timeMay 25, 2021 ~ Until filled
Develop, orchestrate and implement strategies to ensure LINE Commerce Business long-term growth and profitability. The role will develop the long-term strategic plan and prioritize key strategic initiatives.
- Lead cross-team efforts across ec marketing team, ec data team, different sales teams, service planning team etc. to prepare the analysis required to evaluate business and market opportunities. Turn strategic opportunities into a prioritized executional plan linked to the LINE Commerce Growth plan
- Collaborate with senior leaders and their teams across the organization to set priorities, goals and implement the strategic initiatives, prioritizing resources required
- Own the development of key strategic initiatives to give shape to new opportunities by applying rigorous fact-based logic, analytics and business smarts to identify key value drivers and lay the groundwork for success
- Champion new opportunities across the organization, working collaboratively to identify critical business needs and remove key roadblocks
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Experience in strategy consulting or corporate strategy/business development/brand strategy/growth strategy/change management
- Strategy consulting and corporate experience highly valued
- Analytic problem solving. Strategic smarts. Collaborative work style.
- Experienced in commerce, retail, or brand.