Server Side Engineer (Intern)
Jakarta / IndonesiaLINE IndonesiaEngineeringServer-sideInternJun 3, 2021 ~ Until filled
About The Team
The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia.
This also includes being in charge of technical consultation and developer relations activities to ensure that business partners and 3rd-party developers can build meaningful use cases on top of LINE platform.
Some products we have launched and maintains includes: LINE TODAY App, LINE Jobs, LINE Help, LINE Ramadan, and LINE Siaga. Established 3 years ago, the Product & Engineering team still feels and operates like a startup. You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
- Kickstart the development of a new web-based product for LINE users in Indonesia
- Work closely with LINE Indonesia Product & Engineering team to design, develop, and launch the product
- Show initiatives and demonstrate ownership of the product by suggesting new features and provide insights during product development
- Final year student/recent graduates majoring Computer Science, or another related field, from reputable university
- Fully available during 3-months internship period to work on-site in LINE Indonesia office
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, strong problem-solving skill
- Has experience in web application development
- Strong fundamentals in algorithm and data structure
- Experienced in using Spring (for Java or Kotlin) or other web-service related framework
- Experienced in using Vue.js or other frontend SPA JS framework
- Experienced building and launching a product from scratch
- Experienced using LINE Messaging API or LIFF platform
- Experience in contributing to open source projects
More about us : https://engineering.linecorp.com/en/