Global Compliance Operation Specialist
Overall, Compliance specialist will work on compliance operation, including Compliance Training, Implementation of Policy and procedure, Resolve Compliance issues,
Stay abreast of regulatory changes including as follows but not limited.
- Supports the Compliance Framework establishment regarding enterprise wide program development, enhancements and strategy.
- Supports the development of Korea and global management compliance reporting and training
- Manages the development, implementation, and maintenance of the global compliance policy and procedure framework.
- Supports the development of global compliance training and communication content, audience identification and completion tracking.
- Monitors and updates with local and regulatory requirement for standards, policies, and guidance issued by regulatory authorities that may have impact to the company and interpret existing or revised requirements compliance.
- Engage in local compliance due diligence process.
- Supports risk assessment, Internal auditing, monitoring, investigations, and other Global Compliance activities
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, upon request (Ad-hoc)
- 5+ years of experience in Legal, Compliance, or Internal Audit, Risk Management required
- High degree of integrity and ethical standard
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working in global compliance programs including Local Specifics
- Significant experience drafting policies, procedures and other guidance documents
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical, organizational, problem solving
- Ability to understand and develop business process and control for risk management and Strategic thinking
- Agility with resilience, collaborative team spirit with effective time management
- Significant project management experience including internal audit and ability to prioritize projects and responsibilities
- Adept at understanding complex concepts and situations presented by the business environment by attaining to the details with maintaining the big picture
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and high-growth environment
- Good at Data analytics with reasoning
- Fast learner with Passion for the excellence
- Law or Business administration, Bachelor's degree required; other advanced degree or professional license/certification (i.e.US BAR, CPA, CIA, CFE etc.) strongly required
- Industry Experience and good Business acumen for high-tech
- Project Management Experience
- MS Office skills
- Bundang Square Office, Korea
LINE is experimenting the working methods until June 2021 in order to find better way of working which ultimately can upgrade the current system.
Every team in LINE will select one option from 100% work from home to flexible office works and new joiner will follow the allocated team’s Work Mode.
Every LINER can select its own working hours on daily/weekly basis within the standard working hours which is determined by monthly working days (LINE Smart Work).
Furthermore, if the working hours exceeds the standard hours, extra overtime allowance will be paid.
- 포트폴리오 또는 경력기술서 제출은 필수입니다.
- 본 공고는 수시 모집으로 채용완료 시 조기 마감될 수 있습니다.
- 전형일정 및 결과는 지원서에 등록하신 이메일로 개별 안내드립니다.
- 지원서 내용 중 허위사실이 있는 경우 합격이 취소될 수 있습니다.
- 본 채용공고를 통해 입사하시는 경우, 3개월의 수습기간을 적용합니다.
- 기타 채용 관련 문의사항은 채용 공고 페이지 상단 '채용문의' 또는 공지 사항을 참고하여 문의 부탁드립니다.
보훈 취업지원 대상 및 장애인 서류 제출 안내
국가 유공자 및 장애인 등 취업보호대상자는 관계법령에 따라 우대합니다.
보훈 및 장애인 지원자에 해당되시는 경우, 입사지원시 [포트폴리오/이력서] 첨부 란에 반드시 관련 증명원을 발급하여 첨부 바랍니다.
1.보훈 지원자 : '보훈취업지원대상자 증명서' 발급하여 첨부
2.장애인 지원자 : '장애인증명서 또는 복지카드' 첨부