Application Security Engineer
Team: Security Engineering
We work to make LINE's products and systems safe. As an Application Security Engineer, you will be primarily tasked with finding problems through code reviews. This position requires knowledge of Security & Hacking in application level.
LINE is a global messenger service serving users all around the world, and we take safety and privacy of our customers very seriously. Members of the LINE Security team working in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand are collaborating globally. We are looking for people who have hacker mindset, yet understand the importance of business. We don't just look for vulnerabilities, we spend our time thinking about making our products and customers safe.
- Perform code audits, design reviews, and security assessment tasks
- Hunt for new attack vectors through research
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Utilize hacker mindset as defender, helping developers and securing the products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- 3+ years of experience in application-level security testing and code auditing
- Professional proficiency in English
- Work experience in web application security, especially Java applications
- Work experience in mobile security
- Knowledge of software engineering, applied cryptography, authentication, and network security
- We'd love to check your github repos and presentations in the fields of information security
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok