EC_EZStore Platform Marketing Operations Manager
In this role, you will be expected to develop media schedule, manage daily operations of ad placement, and monitor media performance to support media sales and effective marketing campaigns.
As you will be part of the founding team, your primary goal is to acquire and retain user traffics to LINE SHOPPING service by managing LINE SHOPPING’s media inventory, improving both internal and external media usage, giving feedbacks from users’ behavioral data, being flexible with social media marketing tools and media strategies. We are only interested in working with pioneers that want to make a difference and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and analyzing new services at a nationwide scale.
- Support strategic initiatives ideation and media planning
- Work cross-functionally to develop media schedule and ad display pipeline on assigned media channels
- Manage, monitor, and report LINE SHOPPING’s media inventory
- Support media and display ad operations during campaign periods by co-working with Marketing Campaign and Business Development teams
- Follow up with artwork production and prepare materials in regards to posting and rotating ads banners, broadcast messages, and other media display through own (LINE SHOPPING), internal, and external media
- Monitor and help manage customer feedback and interaction across media channels
- Perform quality control of all contents related to campaign activities, which will be launched in every media channel
- Work across the team to produce effective marketing campaigns
- Find effective media channels and monitor media performance
- Good English expression, which includes both written and spoken language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields
- 3+ years of work experience in Marketing Operations or Digital Advertising for E-commerce platforms
- Basic knowledge in advertising funnels and social media management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Clear communication skills and ability to create and manage creative communication campaigns
- Flexibility in working across marketing functions based on effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Ability to meet deadline, self-management skills, and the ability to handle tasks with speed and accuracy
- Positive attitude, pleasant and energetic personality, and service mindedness
- Knowledge of other graphic design programs, ads bidding, and Google Analytics