EC_EZStore Customer Experience Manager
We are a team of doers that work passionately to understand our customer journey and customer service flow, to listen to our customers, and to find innovative solutions. As a Customer Operations Specialist, we provide a stage for you to showcase your dedication to improving customer experience and your passion for innovation. You will be expected to analyze CRM and customer contact reasons, as well as to provide plans to improve CRM and service agents’ efficiency. Additionally, you will gain experience working cross-functionally with the business operations, marketing, and product teams.
- Supervise the work of the customer service team to ensure adherence to quality standards & proper procedures.
- Document service center processes and FAQs, and work on continuous improvement.
- Establish an efficient response process to common problems.
- Provides departmental continuous quality score reports (weekly, monthly, yearly) for call scripts, e-mail templates, and fixed response/forwarding content for customer service personnel.
- Prepare training materials to train frontline service .
- Train new employees to understand LINE users and solve their problems efficiently.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years work experience.
- Familiar with Taiwan’s eCommerce environment.(B2C/B2B2C/C2C)
- Frequent online shopping users.
- Telephone Customer Service Experience.
- Must have excellent communication & writing skills in both Mandarin & English.
- Logical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Doc/Sheets/Slides.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Salesforce experience
- 2+ year experience as QA within customer service area, or as a CS trainer.
- Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures & reports.
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
- Have a record of accomplishment for delivering results in a fast-paced environment.