Hong KongLINE Hong KongBusiness & SalesSalesFull-time, Full-time (Entry level)
Team: Business Development (LINE FRIENDS HK)
Candidate with more relevant experience might be considered as Senior Licensing Executive or Assistant Manager.
- Assist licensing managers in tracking market feedback and performance of licensing projects in Hong Kong, and update the licensing calendar for all internal teams.
- Follow up and facilitate the discussions between creative designers, brand team and licensees closely on all projects approvals and ensure all deliveriables in good quality to meet with brand standard.
- Liaise with internal and external parties and consolidate the communication plan feedback on all licensing projects in Hong Kong and multi-territories.
- Assist licensing team to prepare licensing necessary documentation including regular royalty reports, market research, invoicing, hologram stickers management etc that are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Patience and details minded to deal with company internal approval system and SAP system
- Provide daily clerical & administrative support to the team, including filing, courier arrangement, sample and stock management, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc events/ projects as assigned.
- Occasionally to work on weekends or public holidays and non-working hours to support ad-hoc events or tasks.
- University degree or above with majoring in Journalism/ Marketing/ Public Relations/ Event Management would be an advantage.
- 2 ~ 3 years relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with positive personality.
- Independent, organised, responsible and details minded and able to work under pressure with tight timelines.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel, Power Point Presentation and Word.
- Solid experience in licensing/characters business would be an advantage.
- Solid experience in SAP system would be an advantage.
- Immediate available is preferred
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong