E-Commerce - Category Management Coordinator / Assistant Manager
Team: Category Management
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated services that best solve our local user needs for social commerce while leveraging and working with global teams and technologies. We are only interested in working with pioneers who want to make a difference and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and analyzing new services at a nationwide scale.
In this role, you will be working to manage and grow your assigned category in TH social commerce. You should be able to identify shoppers’ trends, establish strategies, and plan the action to drive sales of your sellers’ portfolio. As you will be part of the founding team, you will be expected to be quick to change and adapt, and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs. We look to create new ideas for the market, so creativity and flexibility will be an important part of your skillset.
- Develop action plans to drive sales for your assigned sub-category by identifying category expansion opportunities in the social commerce market
- Identify and manage top seller’s category and keep relationship with sellers in your assigned category in order to grow and meet sale targets as well as help sellers grow independently
- Execute key account seller acquisition to ensure category growth
- Drive category promotion and negotiate special deals with top accounts in alignment with marketing and merchandising teams to ensure sales-boosting goals are met
- Liaise internally and externally across multiple teams to deliver both tried-and-proven and out-of-the-box high impact projects and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 1-3 years of work experience in e-commerce, business development, business consulting, trade marketing in FMCG, or any related fields
- Direct experience in category management in e-commerce is a plus
- Proven experience managing multiple functions and stakeholders across diverse business areas at scale
- Deep knowledge and passion for e-commerce industries
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven analytical and structured thinking skills
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok