EC_Quick EC_Sales Marketing Manager
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, our mission is to eliminate the barrier between online and offline services. This “pain point” for meeting user needs is holding back many areas from reaping the full advantages that online services can provide for user convenience.
There is still much room to apply digital transformation in many areas of society. Even in areas like e-commerce and food delivery that currently have a hybrid of online and offline transactions, there are many inefficiencies. In the LINE Quick EC team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated quick commerce services to strengthen our existing businesses while also enabling us to accelerate our drive to offer improved efficiency in new areas.
As you will be part of the founding team, you will be expected to be quick to change, adapt and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs, and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and improving new services at a nationwide scale and going through both the ups and downs that come with it.
The candidate is going to be responsible to support marketing planning and execution to promote LINE Quick EC services. He/She should be familiar with digital marketing, event planning, and project management. Also, He/she would have the capability to generate reports and execute digital campaigns.
- Being the key project manager on marketing campaigns and activities
- Plan and execute effective marketing strategies to grow customer acquisitions, retention and reactivations via different channels - social media, events, online, offline, CRM, promotional tactics etc.
- Actively research and identify new marketing opportunities with partners to drive awareness, revenue and attract new customers
- Bring fresh thinking and propose new marketing ideas/campaigns based on local insights and trends and execute action plan to drive the business growth
- Review and analyze the performance of each grocery marketing campaign for continuous improvement & further optimization
- Responsible to manage a sustainable and productive relationship with internal stakeholders/ vendor partners to ensure the best results for all parties
- Manage, maintenance and monitor Google, FB/IG ad and execute with responsible contact window.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in the E-Commerce industry.
- Profound knowledge in the on-demand delivery industry
- Strong team player and ability to problem solve, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Must be able to maintain accuracy and attention to detail with high-volume tasks.
- Having basic Analytics skills will be a plus.
- Having creative ideas for campaigns and big events, and of course, making proposes become real and meeting goals
- Required proficient verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with stakeholders in both local and overseas offices. Fluent in both English and Chinese