LINE WEBTOON TW - Senior Local Content Specialist
LINE WEBTOON is the home to thousands creator-owned digital comic loved by millions of readers around the world. This position is responsible for local comic contents acquisition, licensing, management, producing and LINE WEBTOON service operation.
- Manage and operate local contents of LINE WEBTOON (Mobile & PC Taiwan-version).
- Guide and manage WEBTOON creators to create timely content suitable for being serviced in pc/mobile devices.
- Discover talented & high-potential creators for LINE WEBTOON.
- Liaise with internal and external partners and consolidate the communication plan on all licensing projects.
- Develop relationships with potential partners to maximize IP business opportunities.
- Support LINE WEBTOON creators' events and management program.
- Track and analyze service performance to identify insightful direction and set new trends.
- Analyze and identify industry trends.
- Customer service management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in content management, IP business or equivalent industry.
- Licensing/publishing/editing experience preferred.
- Good understanding of content copyright, licensing and the industry faces today.
- Passionate in WEBTOON and pop culture in general.
- Able to analyze and read popular culture and predict culture trends.
- Ability to adapt to changes and fast problem-solving.